Miles C, Keppel M, Fulton S, Osti A and Foulkes J (2015) Context statement for the Pedirka subregion. Product 1.1 for the Pedirka subregion from the Lake Eyre Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO, Geoscience Australia and Government of South Australia, Australia.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution. This product was prepared by the Government of South Australia (see page viii), in collaboration with the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme (see page x). The Technical Programme defined products and standards, and reviewed this product (see page xii).
15 October 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and surface water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors from the Government of South Australia
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product