Atkins ML, Santos IR and Maher DT (2016) Assessing groundwater-surface water connectvity using radon and major ions prior to coal seam gas development (Richmond River Catchment, Australia). Applied Geochemistry 73, 35-48.
DEHP (2014) WetlandInfo – Queensland wetlands information. Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection. Viewed 3 June 2014, http://wetlandinfo.ehp.qld.gov.au/wetlands/.
DNRM (2014) Water monitoring data portal. Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines. Viewed 3 June 2014, http://watermonitoring.derm.qld.gov.au.
Duvert C, Stewart MK, Cendón CI and Raiber M (2015) Time-series of tritium, stable isotopes and chloride reveal short-term variations in groundwater contribution to a stream. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 12, 8035–8089.
Geoscience Australia and CSIRO Land and Water (2010) 1 second SRTM derived digital elevation models user guide. Version 1.0. Geoscience Australia.
Martinez J, Raiber M and Cox ME (2015) Assessment of groundwater-surface interaction via combination of long-term hydrochemical dataset and isotope hydrology: an example from the headwaters of the Condamine River, Southeast Queensland, Australia. Science of the Total Environment 536, 499–516.
Murray JV, Ebner B, Bruce C, Cui T, Raiber M, Marvanek S and Rassam D (2015) Description of the water - dependent asset register for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion. Product 1.3 from the Clarence-Moreton Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. Viewed 3 March 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/CLM/CLM/1.3.
NSW Government (2014) NSW Water Information. Viewed 3 June 2014, http://waterinfo.nsw.gov.au.
Raiber M, Murray J, Bruce C, Rassam D, Ebner B, Henderson B, O’Grady T, Gilfedder M, Cui T, Crosbie R and Hartcher M (2016) Conceptual modelling for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion. Product 2.3 from the Clarence-Moreton Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia.http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/CLM/CLM/2.3.
Rassam D, Raiber M, McJannet D, Janardhanan S, Murray J, Gilfedder M, Cui T, Matveev V, Doody T, Hodgen M and Ahmad ME (2014) Context statement for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion. Product 1.1 from the Clarence-Moreton Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. Viewed 5 August 2015, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/CLM/CLM/1.1.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Observed data
- 22.214.171.124 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 126.96.36.199.1 Three-dimensional geological model workflow
- 188.8.131.52.2 Definition of the stratigraphic column
- 184.108.40.206.3 Selection of input datasets
- 220.127.116.11.4 Representation of structural elements in the three-dimensional geological model
- 18.104.22.168.5 Characterisation of binding horizons of shallow aquifers (alluvium and basalt)
- 22.214.171.124.6 Characterisation of the bedrock stratigraphic units in the Clarence-Moreton bioregion
- 126.96.36.199.7 Isopach maps, depth to formation top and depth to base of formation
- 188.8.131.52 Gaps
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Observed data
- 18.104.22.168 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 22.214.171.124 Gaps
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 126.96.36.199 Observed data
- 188.8.131.52 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 184.108.40.206 Gaps
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product