The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151.0° East for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for all datasets cited or used to make figures in this product. At a later date, this information, as well as all unencumbered datasets, will be published online.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this product. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s published date. Where the published date is not available, the last updated date or created date is used. For Bioregional Assessment Derived datasets, the created date is used.
8 January 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Observed data
- 18.104.22.168 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 22.214.171.124.1 Three-dimensional geological model workflow
- 126.96.36.199.2 Definition of the stratigraphic column
- 188.8.131.52.3 Selection of input datasets
- 184.108.40.206.4 Representation of structural elements in the three-dimensional geological model
- 220.127.116.11.5 Characterisation of binding horizons of shallow aquifers (alluvium and basalt)
- 18.104.22.168.6 Characterisation of the bedrock stratigraphic units in the Clarence-Moreton bioregion
- 22.214.171.124.7 Isopach maps, depth to formation top and depth to base of formation
- 126.96.36.199 Gaps
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 188.8.131.52 Methods
- 184.108.40.206 Observed data
- 220.127.116.11 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 18.104.22.168 Gaps
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 22.214.171.124 Observed data
- 126.96.36.199 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 188.8.131.52 Gaps
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product