Page 32 of 51
Knowledge gaps and uncertainties are as follows for the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion:
- As coal resource development projects progress, specific details and figures quoted (e.g. water demand of a mine, well numbers of CSG developments, projected timelines) are likely to be subject to change as current understanding and conditions evolve.
- Projects that are currently included in the CRDP can, if economic, political, or other conditions change, still be abandoned before the projects are operational. However, at the time of writing, the CRDP includes all projects that are expected to begin commercial production after December 2012, or are CSG developments in the subregion that are reported in the 2014 Annual Report for the Surat Cumulative Management Area.
- For the majority of the baseline coal mine developments in the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion, no specific water management plans are available at the time of writing (July 2015).
16 October 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 2.3.1 Methods
- 2.3.2 Summary of key system components, processes and interactions
- 2.3.3 Ecosystems
- 2.3.4 Baseline and coal resource development pathway
- 220.127.116.11 Developing the coal resource development pathway
- 18.104.22.168 Water management for the coal resource developments
- 22.214.171.124 Gaps
- 2.3.5 Conceptual model of causal pathways
- 126.96.36.199 Methodology
- 188.8.131.52 Hazard analysis
- 184.108.40.206 Causal pathways
- 220.127.116.11 Gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product