Holdgate G, Osborne C and Goldie Divko L (2016) Coal and coal seam gas resource assessment for the Gippsland Basin bioregion. Product 1.2 from the Gippsland Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources, Victoria. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/GIP/GIP/1.2.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution. This product was prepared by the Government of Victoria (see page v), in collaboration with the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme (see page vi). The Technical Programme defined products and standards, and reviewed this product (see page viii).
8 January 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.2.1 Available coal and coal seam gas resources
- 1.2.2 Current activity and tenements
- 1.2.3 Proposals and exploration
- 1.2.4 Catalogue of potential resource developments
- Contributors from the Government of Victoria
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product