The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- The context statement is a collation of existing information and thus in some cases figures are reproduced from other sources. These figures were not redrawn for consistency (with respect to format as well as content), and the resolution and quality reflects that found in the source.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The copyright owners of the following figures, however, did not grant permission to do so: Figure 27. It should be assumed that third parties are not entitled to use this material without permission from the copyright owner.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151° East for the Sydney Basin bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Visit http://bioregionalassessments.gov.au to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for datasets cited or used to make figures in this product.
- In addition, the datasets are published online if they are unencumbered (able to be published according to conditions in the licence or any applicable legislation). The Bureau of Meteorology archives a copy of all datasets used in the BAs. This archive includes datasets that are too large to be stored online and datasets that are encumbered. The community can request a copy of these archived data at http://www.bioregionalassessments.gov.au.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this product. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s published date. Where the published date is not available, the last updated date or created date is used. For Bioregional Assessment Derived Datasets, the created date is used.
21 January 2019
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product