Page 35 of 35
The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- The context statement is a collation of existing information and thus in some cases figures are reproduced from other sources. These figures were not redrawn for consistency (with respect to ‘look and feel’ as well as content), and the resolution and quality reflects that found in the source.
- In January 2014, catchment management authorities were amalgamated into local land services <http://www.lls.nsw.gov.au>. This report was written before this change, so refers to catchment management authorities rather than local land services.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The copyright owners of the following figures, however, did not grant permission to do so: Figure 17 and Figure 24. It should be assumed that third parties are not entitled to use this material without permission from the copyright owner.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151.0° East for the Northern Inland Catchments bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
5 January 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product