Aryal SK, Peña-Arancibia J, Viney N, Yang A, Wang B, Hughes J, Merrin LE, Marvanek S, Davies P, Bell J, Zhang Y, Vaze J, Singh R and Kim S (2018) Surface water numerical modelling for the Namoi subregion. Product 2.6.1 for the Namoi subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia..
Barnett B, Townley LR, Post V, Evans RE, Hunt RJ, Peeters L, Richardson S, Werner AD, Knapton A and Boronkay A (2012) Australian groundwater modelling guidelines, Waterlines Report Series. National Water Commission. Canberra, Australia. Viewed 19 April 2016,.
Lewis S (2014) Developing a coal resource development pathway. A submethodology from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. Viewed 30 May 2017,.
Panday S, Langevin CD, Niswonger RG, Ibaraki M and Hughes JD (2013) MODFLOW–USG version 1: an unstructured grid version of MODFLOW for simulating groundwater flow and tightly coupled processes using a control volume finite-difference formulation (No. 6-A45). US Geological Survey.
Product Finalisation date
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Review of existing models
- 18.104.22.168 Model development
- 22.214.171.124 Boundary and initial conditions
- 126.96.36.199 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 188.8.131.52 Parameterisation
- 184.108.40.206 Observations and predictions
- 220.127.116.11 Uncertainty analysis
- 18.104.22.168 Limitations
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product