Page 32 of 60
For each parameter set in theanalysis, three simulations are undertaken as follows:
- no coal-development simulation – This simulation runs from 1983 to 2102 on a monthly stress period. The heads at all the model cells are initialised with their values using a steady-state simulation for the first stress period of the model. No mining is performed. is extracted via licensed for the transient stress periods. Rainfall and evapotranspiration are spatially and temporally varying.
- baseline simulation – This is identical to the no-coal-development simulation, except that the five mines are made active (including the drain boundary simulating mine and conductivity enhancement for those mines).
- CRDP simulation – This is identical to the baseline simulation except that all are also made active for a total of 12 mines and 1 CSG development.
6 December 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Review of existing models
- 22.214.171.124 Model development
- 126.96.36.199 Boundary and initial conditions
- 188.8.131.52 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 184.108.40.206 Parameterisation
- 220.127.116.11 Observations and predictions
- 18.104.22.168 Uncertainty analysis
- 22.214.171.124 Limitations
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product