Chiew FHS, Teng J, Vaze J, Post DA, Perraud JM, Kirono DGC and Viney NR (2009) Estimating climate change impact on runoff across southeast Australia: Method, results, and implications of the modeling method. Water Resources Research, 45: W10414, DOI: 10.1029/2008wr007338.
Viney N (2016) Surface water modelling. Submethodology M06 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M06.
Viney NR, Vaze J, Wang B, Zhang Y, Yang A, Vleeshouwer J, Ramchurn A and Frost A (2014) Intercomparison of methods for regionalising rainfall-runoff model predictions over large domains. Proceedings of Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium, Perth, Australia, 970–977.
Zhang YQ and Chiew FHS (2009) Relative merits of three different methods for runoff predictions in ungauged catchments. Water Resources Research 45, W07412, DOI: 10.1029/2008WR007504.
Zhang YQ, Viney NR, Chiew FHS, Van Dijk AIJM and Liu Y (2011) Improving hydrological and vegetation modelling using regional model calibration schemes together with remote sensing data. In: MODSIM 2011 International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, December 2011, Perth, Australia: Modelling and Simulation Society of Australian and New Zealand: 3448–3454.
Product Finalisation date
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Review of existing models
- 22.214.171.124 Model development
- 126.96.36.199 Calibration
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty
- 184.108.40.206 Prediction
- 220.127.116.11.1 Annual flow (AF)
- 18.104.22.168.2 Interquartile range (IQR)
- 22.214.171.124.3 Daily streamflow at the 99th percentile (P99)
- 126.96.36.199.4 Flood (high-flow) days (FD)
- 188.8.131.52.5 Daily streamflow at the 1st percentile (P01)
- 184.108.40.206.6 Low-flow days (LFD)
- 220.127.116.11.7 Low-flow spells (LFS)
- 18.104.22.168.8 Longest low-flow spell (LLFS)
- 22.214.171.124.9 Zero-flow days (ZFD)
- 126.96.36.199.10 Summary and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product