Box GEP and Cox DR (1964) An analysis of transformations. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, 26, 211–252.
Dutta D, Kim S, Hughes J, Vaze J and Yang A (2015) AWRA‐R v5.0 technical report. CSIRO Land and Water, Australia.
Herron NF, Frery E, Crosbie R, Pena-Arancibia J, Zhang YQ, Viney N, Rachakonda PK, Ramage A, Marvanek SP, Gresham M, McVicar TR, Wilkins A (2018) Observations analysis, statistical analysis and interpolation for the Hunter subregion. Product 2.1-2.2 for the Hunter subregion from the Northern Sydney Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NSB/HUN/2.1-2.2.
van Dijk AIJM, Kirby JM, Paydar Z, Podger G, Mainuddin M, Marvanek S and Peña-Arancibia J (2008) Uncertainty in river modelling across the Murray-Darling Basin. A report to the Australian Government from the CSIRO Murray-Darling Basin Sustainable Yields Project. CSIRO, Canberra.
Viney N (2016) Surface water modelling. Submethodology M06 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M06.
Viney NR, Vaze J, Wang B, Zhang Y, Yang A, Vleeshouwer J, Ramchurn A and Frost A (2014) Intercomparison of methods for regionalising rainfall-runoff model predictions over large domains. Proceedings of Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium, Perth, Australia, 970–977.
Wu Y and Chen J (2012) An operation-based scheme for a multiyear and multipurpose reservoir to enhance macroscale hydrologic models. Journal of Hydrometeorology 13, 270–283.
Product Finalisation date
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Review of existing models
- 18.104.22.168 Model development
- 22.214.171.124.1 Spatial and temporal dimensions
- 126.96.36.199.2 Location of model nodes
- 188.8.131.52.3 Choice of seasonal scaling factors for climate trend
- 184.108.40.206.4 Representing the hydrological changes from mining
- 220.127.116.11.5 Modelling river management
- 18.104.22.168.6 Rules to simulate industry water discharge
- 22.214.171.124 Calibration
- 126.96.36.199 Uncertainty
- 188.8.131.52 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product