Dataset 1 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2016) HUN AWRA-LR Model v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 07 December 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/670de516-30c5-4724-bd76-8ff4a42ca7a5.
Dataset 2 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2017) HUN SW Modelling Reaches and HRV lookup 20170106 v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 18 January 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/a55000e4-4fb3-49ea-8c1c-ab6d12750a3e.
Dataset 3 Bureau of Meteorology (2011) Geofabric Surface Cartography - V2.1. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 07 December 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/5342c4ba-f094-4ac5-a65d-071ff5c642bc.
18 January 2019
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 126.96.36.199 Methods
- 188.8.131.52 Review of existing models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11.1 Spatial and temporal dimensions
- 18.104.22.168.2 Location of model nodes
- 22.214.171.124.3 Choice of seasonal scaling factors for climate trend
- 126.96.36.199.4 Representing the hydrological changes from mining
- 188.8.131.52.5 Modelling river management
- 184.108.40.206.6 Rules to simulate industry water discharge
- 220.127.116.11 Calibration
- 18.104.22.168 Uncertainty
- 22.214.171.124 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product