Burnash RJC, Ferral RL and McGuire RA (1973) A generalized streamflow simulation system – conceptual modelling for digital computers. US Department of Commerce, National Weather Service and State of California, Department of Water Resources.
Simons M, Podger G and Cooke R (1996) IQQM – a hydrologic modelling tool for water resource and salinity management. Environmental Software 11, 185–192. DOI: 10.1016/s0266-9838(96)00019-6.
Viney NR (2016) Surface water modelling. Submethodology M06 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M06.
Product Finalisation date
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Review of existing models
- 18.104.22.168 Model development
- 22.214.171.124.1 Spatial and temporal dimensions
- 126.96.36.199.2 Location of model nodes
- 188.8.131.52.3 Choice of seasonal scaling factors for climate trend
- 184.108.40.206.4 Representing the hydrological changes from mining
- 220.127.116.11.5 Modelling river management
- 18.104.22.168.6 Rules to simulate industry water discharge
- 22.214.171.124 Calibration
- 126.96.36.199 Uncertainty
- 188.8.131.52 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product