The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The copyright owners of the following figures, however, did not grant permission to do so: Figure 9. It should be assumed that third parties are not entitled to use this material without permission from the copyright owner.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 140.0° East for the Lake Eyre Basin bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for all datasets cited or used to make figures in this product. At a later date, this information, as well as all unencumbered datasets, will be published online.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this product. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s published date. Where the published date is not available, the last updated date or created date is used. For Bioregional Assessment Derived Datasets, the created date is used.
5 January 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.5.1 Current water accounts
- 1.5.2 Water quality
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product