Dataset 1 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2017) Landscape classification of the Namoi preliminary assessment extent. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 25 May 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/360c39e5-1225-401d-930b-f5462fdb8005.
Dataset 2 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2017) Impact and Risk Analysis Database for NAM v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 30 June 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/1549c88d-927b-4cb5-b531-1d584d59be58.
Dataset 3 Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (2013) Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA), Version 7 (Regions). Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 23 March 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/70bb7ab7-e8a9-4be5-aa73-85bb22c2cb88.
Dataset 4 NSW Department of Primary Industries (2015) Namoi CMA Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 01 April 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/a3e21ec4-ae53-4222-b06c-0dc2ad9838a8.
Dataset 5 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2018) NAM_Predictions_of_receptor_impact_variables_v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 22 February 2018, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/b016aaaa-eca8-4d57-b9c2-21809e1e3c60.
Product Finalisation date
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Methods
- 3.3 Potential hydrological changes
- 3.4 Impacts on and risks to landscape classes
- 3.4.1 Overview
- 3.4.2 Landscape classes that are unlikely to be impacted
- 3.4.3 'Floodplain or lowland riverine' (non-Pilliga) landscape group
- 3.4.4 'Non-floodplain or upland riverine' (non-Pilliga) landscape group
- 3.4.5 Pilliga riverine (upland and lowland)
- 3.4.6 Potentially impacted landscape classes lacking quantitative ecological modelling
- 3.5 Impacts on and risks to water-dependent assets
- 3.6 Commentary for coal resource developments that are not modelled
- 3.7 Conclusion
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product