Dataset 1 Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (2013) Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA), Version 7 (Regions). Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 19 September 2017,.
Dataset 2 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2017) Impact and Risk Analysis Database for NAM v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 30 June 2017,.
Dataset 3 Bureau of Meteorology (2011) Geofabric Hydrology Reporting Regions - V2.1. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 29 January 2016,.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2018) Namoi Ecological expert elicitation and receptor impact models v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 28 February 2018,.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.7.1 Methods
- 2.7.2 Prioritising landscape classes for receptor impact modelling
- 2.7.3 'Floodplain or lowland riverine' landscape group
- 2.7.4 'Non-floodplain or upland riverine' landscape group
- 2.7.5 Pilliga riverine landscape classes
- 2.7.6 'Rainforest' landscape group
- 2.7.7 'Springs' landscape group
- 2.7.8 Limitations and gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product