The Arckaringa subregion asset workshop in Adelaide in March 2015 confirmed two data gaps that had been identified previously during collation of the asset list:
- species listed as threatened under SA’s National Parks and Wildlife Act 1972, including their threat status in the South Australian Outback region as assessed by Gillam and Urban (2013)
- species listed as threatened under the NT’s Territory Parks and Wildlife Conservation Act 2000.
In each case, insufficient available spatial data meant that the habitats of these species could not be adequately geographically circumscribed as assets able to be nominated to the asset list, and thus it was not possible to determine the level of potential water dependence of these species during compilation of the register of water-dependent assets. Future assessments would be able to include the habitats of these species should suitable spatial data become available.
5 January 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.3.1 Methods
- 1.3.2 Ecological assets
- 1.3.3 Economic assets
- 1.3.4 Sociocultural assets
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product