Simons M, Podger G and Cooke R (1996) IQQM – A hydrologic modelling tool for water resource and salinity management. Environmental Software 11, 185–192.
Viney NR (2016) Surface water modelling. Submethodology M06 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M06.
Welsh WD, Vaze J, Dutta D, Rassam D, Rahman JM, Jolly ID, Wallbrink P, Podger GM, Bethune M, Hardy MJ, Teng J and Lerat J (2013) An integrated modelling framework for regulated river systems. Environmental Modelling and Software 39, 81–102.
Product Finalisation date
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Review of existing models
- 22.214.171.124 Model development
- 126.96.36.199 Calibration
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty
- 184.108.40.206 Prediction
- 220.127.116.11.1 Annual flow (AF)
- 18.104.22.168.2 Interquartile range (IQR)
- 22.214.171.124.3 Daily streamflow at the 99th percentile (P99)
- 126.96.36.199.4 Flood (high-flow) days (FD)
- 188.8.131.52.5 Daily streamflow at the 1st percentile (P01)
- 184.108.40.206.6 Low-flow days (LFD)
- 220.127.116.11.7 Low-flow spells (LFS)
- 18.104.22.168.8 Longest low-flow spell (LLFS)
- 22.214.171.124.9 Zero-flow days (ZFD)
- 126.96.36.199.10 Summary and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product