As reported in Section 2.3.4 of companion product 2.3 for the , there is no coal seam gas (CSG) development in the for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion and the only in the bioregion is located in the western part of the Richmond river basin. Therefore, the modelling in the Clarence‑Moreton bioregion has been restricted to the Richmond river basin.
The modelling domain adopted in the (BA) for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion includes the entire basin of the Richmond River above Casino, as well as the neighbouring areas to the east (Leycester Creek) and to the south (Shannon Brook and Myrtle Creek) (Figure 4). The tidal limit of the Richmond River extends to just below the gauging station at Casino. The modelling domain has been restricted to the areas of non-tidal influence.
PAE = preliminary assessment extent
Simulations from 2013 to 2102 were undertaken for both and (CRDP). However, the period from 1983 to 2012 is also modelled and acts as an extended warm-up period to reduce any bias in the predictions from starting conditions.
Product Finalisation date
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Review of existing models
- 18.104.22.168 Model development
- 22.214.171.124 Calibration
- 126.96.36.199 Uncertainty
- 188.8.131.52 Prediction
- 184.108.40.206.1 Annual flow (AF)
- 220.127.116.11.2 Interquartile range (IQR)
- 18.104.22.168.3 Daily streamflow at the 99th percentile (P99)
- 22.214.171.124.4 Flood (high-flow) days (FD)
- 126.96.36.199.5 Daily streamflow at the 1st percentile (P01)
- 188.8.131.52.6 Low-flow days (LFD)
- 184.108.40.206.7 Low-flow spells (LFS)
- 220.127.116.11.8 Longest low-flow spell (LLFS)
- 18.104.22.168.9 Zero-flow days (ZFD)
- 22.214.171.124.10 Summary and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product