Lewis S (2014) Developing a coal resource development pathway. A submethodology from the Technical Programme, part of the Bioregional Assessment Programme. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Submethodology overview
- 2 The coal resource development pathway in bioregional assessments
- 3 Stage one of the coal resource development pathway – data and information inputs
- 4 Stage two of the coal resource development pathway – assessment
- Appendix A Overview of Australia's coal and coal seam gas resources
- Appendix B Coal and coal seam gas resource definitions for bioregional assessments
- Appendix C Supply chain of coal and coal seam gas resource development
- Appendix D Useful data sources on coal and coal seam gas resources
- Shortened forms
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology