There are no suitable surface water models for use in bioregional assessments that have been applied previously in the Gloucester subregion.
There are no suitable models for use in that have been applied previously in the . For a discussion of the reasons for the choice of the Australian Water Resource Assessment Landscape (AWRA-L) model in the Bioregional Assessment Programme, readers are referred to the surface water modelling methodology document (companion submethodology M06 (as listed in Table 1) for surface water modelling ()).
Product Finalisation date
- 188.8.131.52 Methods
- 184.108.40.206 Review of existing models
- 220.127.116.11 Model development
- 18.104.22.168 Calibration
- 22.214.171.124 Uncertainty
- 126.96.36.199 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product