Geoscience Australia and BREE (2014) Australian energy resource assessment. 2nd Edition. Geoscience Australia and the Bureau of Resource and Energy Economics, Canberra.
SPE, AAPG, WPC, SPEE and SEG (2011) Guidelines for the application of the Petroleum Resources Management System. Society of Petroluem Engineers, American Association of Petroleum Geologists, World Petroleum Council, Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers, and Society of Exploration Geophysicists. Viewed 27 March 2015, http://www.spe.org/industry/reserves.php.
Wood G, Kehn T, Devereaux Carter M and Culbertson W (1983) Coal resource classification system of the U.S. Geological Survey. Geological Survey Circular 891. Viewed 27 March 2015, http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/1983/0891/report.pdf.
Product Finalisation date
- 1.2.1 Available coal and coal seam gas resources
- 1.2.2 Current activity and tenements
- 1.2.3 Proposals and exploration
- 1.2.4 Catalogue of potential resource developments
- Appendix A Coal and coal seam gas resource and reserve classification schemes and coal classifications
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product