The data gaps and uncertainties relating to the conceptual hydrogeological model outlined in Section 2.3.2 of this product also apply to this section.
The were mapped using the currently available spatial data. However, not all spatial data could be obtained for each landscape class (spatial data was either non-existent or non-accessible within the window of data collection for the analysis). For example, floodplain mapping is not well represented in the modelled area. Furthermore, while not a gap, not all landscape classes are represented in the modelling area. This may be the result of landscape classes being specific to certain areas in the bioregion but outside the modelled area (e.g. alluvium lowland or transitional floodplain swamp and alluvium low energy upland or transitional floodplain is only mapped in Queensland).
Product Finalisation date
- 2.3.1 Methods
- 2.3.2 Summary of key system components, processes and interactions
- 2.3.3 Ecosystems
- 2.3.4 Baseline and coal resource development pathway
- 2.3.5 Conceptual modelling of causal pathways
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product