This technical product was reviewed by several groups:
- Discipline Leaders: Richard Mount (assets), Anthony O'Grady (ecology), Steven Lewis(geology)
- Senior Science Leaders: David Post (Projects Director), Steven Lewis (Science Director, Geoscience Australia), Brent Henderson (Science Director, CSIRO), Becky Schmidt (Products Manager)
- Technical Assurance Reference Group: Chaired by Peter Baker (Principal Science Advisor, Department of the Environment and Energy), this group comprises officials from the NSW, Queensland, South Australian and Victorian governments.
Valuable information and data on three-dimensional geological models and groundwater and surface water conceptualisation were provided by Max Milz (Metgasco), Felipe Oliveira and Kevin Ruming (both NSW Department of Trade and Investment), Brad Pinder (Arrow Energy), John McKellar (Geological Survey of Queensland) and Richard Green and Chris Rumpf (both NSW Department of Primary Industry (Water)).
Product Finalisation date
- 2.3.1 Methods
- 2.3.2 Summary of key system components, processes and interactions
- 2.3.3 Ecosystems
- 2.3.4 Baseline and coal resource development pathway
- 2.3.5 Conceptual modelling of causal pathways
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product