Dataset 1 NSW Office of Water (2015) IQQM Model Simulation Regulated Rivers NSW DPI HUN 20150615. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 24 May 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/d6e8c6f0-08bf-4ca6-bbef-6ae0d79c34ce.
Dataset 2 NSW Environment Protection Authority (2012) Hunter River Salinity Scheme Discharge NSW EPA 2006-2012. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 24 May 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/1647c153-5120-4c64-a5e8-6a1b4b0b4e4b.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Components of surface water modelling
- 3 Streamflow modelling
- 4 River system modelling
- 5 Constituent modelling
- 6 Modelling the impacts of coal resource development
- 7 Linkages with other modelling components
- 8 Outputs from surface water modelling
- Appendix A Modifications to AWRA-R
- Appendix B Proposed structure of product 2.6.1 (surface water numerical modelling) and product 2.5 (water balance assessment)
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology