Rassam D, Beringen H, Raiber M, Cui T, Gilfedder M, Schmidt RK, Post DA, Henderson BL and Lewis S (2017) Assessing impacts of coal resource development on water resources in the Clarence-Moreton bioregion: key findings. Product 5: Outcome synthesis from the Clarence‑Moreton Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia.
Product Finalisation date
- Explore this assessment
- About the bioregion
- How does the bioregion's geology and hydrogeology influence water movement?
- How could coal resource development result in hydrological changes?
- What are the potential hydrological changes?
- What are the potential impacts of the hydrological changes?
- How to use this assessment
- Building on this assessment
- References and further reading
- Contributors to the Technical Programme