Dataset 1 NSW Department of Environment Climate Change and Water (2010) NSW Wetlands. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 18 January 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/90476e12-77a2-4970-a0be-942eeb84e95e.
Dataset 2 NSW Department of Primary Industries (2004) Estuarine Macrophytes of Hunter Subregion NSW DPI Hunter 2004. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 23 June 2015, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/fb7bf5a0-f0e3-429b-9b54-0d4b58fb49c2.
Dataset 3 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2018) HUN Ecological expert elicitation and receptor impact models v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 22 March 2018, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/8974bf25-b681-43ac-bf32-6fde00406391.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.7.1 Methods
- 2.7.2 Prioritising landscape classes for receptor impact modelling
- 2.7.3 'Riverine' landscape group
- 2.7.4 'Groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.5 'Coastal lakes and estuaries' landscape group
- 2.7.6 Limitations and gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product