Dataset 1 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2013) Asset list for Galilee - 20140605. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 20 February 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/6968b11f-9912-42ca-8536-00cde75e75d9.
Dataset 2 Queensland Herbarium, Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts (2016) QLD Springs Dataset 2016. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 20 June 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/26030523-4eb6-4abb-8932-bee72f954303.
Dataset 3 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2015) Galilee geological model 25-05-15. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 31 July 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/bd1c35a0-52c4-421b-ac7d-651556670eb9.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2014) Galilee group 2 data boundary. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 31 July 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/90d9f414-1644-4ff3-91df-127fdadab5a0.
Dataset 5 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2014) Galilee Groundwater Model, hydrogeological formation recharge (Outcrop) extents v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 31 July 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/b0f0385e-c456-4fa4-9cdb-a5441cca407b.
Dataset 6 Queensland Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning (2014) Onsite and offsite mine infrastructure for the Carmichael Coal Mine and Rail Project, Adani Mining Pty Ltd 2012. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 31 July 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/919b188a-9531-46a5-a644-a0b068ef7a83.
Dataset 7 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2018) GAL Ecological expert elicitation and receptor impact models v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 31 January 2018, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/60772948-7354-453c-bffa-37b3f2063083.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.7.1 Methods
- 2.7.2 Overview
- 220.127.116.11 Introduction
- 18.104.22.168 Potentially impacted landscape groups
- 22.214.171.124 'Springs' landscape group
- 126.96.36.199 Streams landscape groups
- 188.8.131.52 'Floodplain, terrestrial GDE' landscape group
- 184.108.40.206 'Non-floodplain, terrestrial GDE' landscape group
- 220.127.116.11 Outline of content in the following landscape group sections
- 2.7.3 'Springs' landscape group
- 2.7.4 Streams landscape groups
- 2.7.5 'Floodplain, terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.6 'Non-floodplain, terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.7 Limitations and gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product