The additional coal resource developments included in the CRDP reflect the Assessment team’s best assessment of the most likely future in September 2015. There are no gaps per se, just uncertainty about if and when some of the additional coal resource developments will go ahead.
The additional coal resource developments for which data are not available represent a gap in the quantitative assessment of hydrological changes undertaken in the surface water modelling (companion product 2.6.1 (Zhang et al., 2018)) and groundwater modelling (companion product 2.6.2 (Herron et al., 2018b)). Qualitative assessments of the potential hydrological changes of these developments and potential impacts on landscape classes and assets are reported in companion product 3-4 for the Hunter subregion (as listed in Table 2).
Product Finalisation date
- 2.3.1 Methods
- 2.3.2 Summary of key system components, processes and interactions
- 2.3.3 Ecosystems
- 2.3.4 Baseline and coal resource development pathway
- 2.3.5 Conceptual modelling of causal pathways
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product