The Clarence-Moreton bioregion is located in north-east New South Wales and south-east Queensland (Figure 3). It covers an area of approximately 24,292 km2 and adjoins the Northern Inland Catchments bioregion in the north-west.
Prominent river basins in the Clarence-Moreton bioregion include the Brisbane river basin (which includes the Lockyer Valley and Bremer river basins) and the Logan-Albert river basin in Queensland, and the Richmond and Clarence river basins in New South Wales.
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and surface water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product