- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence.
- Visit http://bioregionalassessments.gov.au to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for datasets cited or used to make figures in this product.
- In addition, the datasets are published online if they are unencumbered (able to be published according to conditions in the licence or any applicable legislation). The Bureau of Meteorology archives a copy of all datasets used in the BAs. This archive includes datasets that are too large to be stored online and datasets that are encumbered. The community can request a copy of these archived data at http://www.bioregionalassessments.gov.au.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this submethodology. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s created date. Where a created date is not available, the publication date or last updated date is used.
 The X subregion name in the example here does not relate to any specific subregion, and is provided only as an illustrative example of how to describe the CRDP. The names of individual coal mines and coal seam gas sites will, of course, vary for each bioregion or subregion, so actual names have not been used in this example. Likewise, the references to Figure A, Figure B and Table A in this statement are purely illustrative and do not relate to any actual figures within this submethodology.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Introduction to conceptual modelling in bioregional assessments
- 3 Building conceptual models in bioregional assessments
- 4 Outputs from conceptual modelling
- Appendix A Diagrams of causal pathways
- Appendix B Names and descriptions of causal pathway groups and causal pathways
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology