- the ‘Estuarine’ landscape group
- the ‘Freshwater wetland’ landscape class within the ‘GDE’ landscape group.
While some landscape classes in the ‘Economic land use’ landscape group are water dependent (e.g. irrigated agriculture), impacts on economic are not evaluated by landscape class. Potential impacts on economic assets are considered in Section 3.5.
The perennial transitional fine streams within the are along the Wards River north of the Duralie mine site. Because hydrological impact is very unlikely in this area (see Figures 16 to 27 in Section 3.3), this landscape class, and the assets associated with it, are unlikely to be impacted.
Product Finalisation date
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Methods
- 3.3 Potential hydrological changes
- 3.4 Impacts on and risks to landscape classes
- 3.5 Impacts on and risks to water-dependent assets
- 3.6 Commentary for coal resource developments that were not modelled
- 3.7 Conclusion
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product