This component, outcome synthesis, synthesises information published in the other four components of a bioregional assessment. Reports and registers, known as products, are generated as part of each component, building the body of knowledge about the bioregions and the risks and potential impacts of coal resource development.
This component summarises the findings of the bioregional assessments and provides scientific advice on the potential impacts and risks of coal resource development on water and water-dependent assets.
- Bioregional assessment methodology
- Assessment components
- Component 1: Contextual information
- Component 2: Model-data analysis
- Components 3 and 4: Impact and risk analysis
- Component 5: Outcome synthesis