- Geological and Bioregional Assessment Program
- Beetaloo GBA Region user panel communiques
User panels were established for each of the priority regions under the Geological and Bioregional Assessment Program. User panels assisted the program to understand the information needs of users in relation to shale and tight gas development, and how the program could best address these needs.
User panels comprised of representatives from:
- shale and tight gas exploration companies with exploration tenements in the region
- local landholders
- local water users
- natural resource management bodies
- Indigenous groups
- Commonwealth regulator
- territory regulator/s and
- local government.
Communiques that summarise the Beetaloo GBA region user panel meetings are published on this page.
21 September 2021
For a different document format, please contact us.