O’Grady AP, Mount R, Holland K, Sparrow A, Crosbie R, Marston F, Dambacher J, Hayes K, Henderson B, Pollino C and Macfarlane C (2016) Assigning receptors to water-dependent assets. Submethodology M03 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Defining receptors
- 3 Assigning receptors
- 3.1 Overview of process for assigning receptors
- 3.2 Landscape classification
- 3.3 Process for assigning receptors across the landscape
- 3.3.1 Hydrological response variables and receptor impact variables
- 3.3.2 Spatial distribution of receptors across the landscape
- 3.3.3 Criteria for evaluating receptor assignment
- 3.3.4 An example of surface water receptors for the Namoi subregion
- 4 Developing a receptor register
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology