Arrow Energy Pty Ltd (2012) Underground water impact – for Authority to Prospect 644. Document No: 18-E-REP-001. Viewed 20 September 2015.
Barnett B, Townley LR, Post V, Evans RE, Hunt RJ, Peeters L, Richardson S, Werner AD, Knapton A and Boronkay A (2012) Australian groundwater modelling guidelines. Waterlines Report No. 82. National Water Commission. Viewed 12 August 2016, http://archive.nwc.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/22840/Waterlines-82-Australian-groundwater-modelling-guidelines.pdf.
Bilge H (2003) Alstonville plateau groundwater model: model development and calibration. NSW Department of Sustainable Natural Resources.
Harbaugh AW, Banta ER, Hill MC and McDonald MG (2000) MODFLOW-2000, the U.S. Geological Survey modular ground-water model: user guide to modularization concepts and the ground-water flow process. U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, Virginia.
NSW DPI (2012) NSW aquifer interference policy: NSW Government policy for the licensing and assessment of aquifer interference activities. NSW Department of Primary Industries. Viewed 12 August 2016, http://www.water.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/549175/nsw_aquifer_interference_policy.pdf.
Parsons Brinckerhoff (2013) Preliminary numerical groundwater modelling report. Prepared for Metgasco Limited, Document No: 2193251B-WAT-PRE-001 RevA, dated 16 December 2013.
Product Finalisation date
- 18.104.22.168 Methods
- 22.214.171.124 Review of existing models
- 126.96.36.199 Model development
- 188.8.131.52 Boundary and initial conditions
- 184.108.40.206 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 220.127.116.11 Parameterisation
- 18.104.22.168 Observations and predictions
- 22.214.171.124 Uncertainty analysis
- 126.96.36.199 Limitations and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product