There is currently no CSG production for commercial purposes in the Clarence‑Moreton bioregion. Some CSG production occurs for pilot testing (discussed in Section 220.127.116.11).
The CSG and conventional gas exploration companies within the Clarence‑Moreton bioregion are currently Metgasco Limited (in NSW), Arrow Energy Limited (in Queensland), ERM Power Limited (NSW), Dart Energy Limited (NSW), Red Sky Energy Limited (NSW) and Clarence Moreton Resources Pty Ltd (NSW).
The tenements of each CSG exploration company are shown in Table 3.
Table 3 CSG and conventional gas exploration companies and petroleum tenements in the Clarence-Moreton bioregion (locations of tenements are shown in Figure 10)
ATP = authority to prospect; PEL = petroleum exploration licence; PELA = petroleum exploration licence application
Product Finalisation date
- 1.2.1 Available coal and coal seam gas resources
- 1.2.2 Current activity and tenements
- 1.2.3 Proposals and exploration
- 1.2.4 Catalogue of potential resource developments
- Appendix A
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product